NBT Bank Online Banking
NBT Bank started in 1856 in Norwich, New York where it is still headquartered. It has more than 90 branches all over New York.
Customer Service Telephone
1 (800) 628-2265
Online Banking Login
How to Log In
1. Go to www.nbtbank.com.
2. Find the log in area and select the account type under the Account Log In section.
Choose your account type:
NBT Online banker
NBT Daily 401(k) service
NBT Remote deposit
Positive pay/ACH reporting
3. Enter your user ID and password. You can also access NBT’s online banking services through any mobile device. You may log in the same way you would as if you were using a computer.
How to Enroll
1. Go to NBT’s Enrollment page.
2. Click on Enroll. You will be directed to another page where you have to determine if you are enrolling for a Personal or Business account.
3. Fill in the required fields.
4. Create a new user ID and password.
Video For NBT Online Banking Login
How to Wire Money You may transfer funds online or in person in any NBT branch. Domestic Wire (up to 24 hours for processing) • Bank Name • Routing Number – 021303618 • Address of Bank • Creditor’s Name • Creditor’s Account Number
|Routing Number||Swift Number|
|http://www.nbtbank.com||21303618||Not part of SWIFT network|
Branch Locations And Opening Hours