EagleBank Diversity & Inclusion Council’s mission is to foster innovative actions that create an inclusive and equitable work environment that values the contributions of all employees. Those contributions also extend to the diverse communities the Bank serves, as we connect to outside opportunities to have a meaningful impact. The goal of the Council is to help support a workforce that reflects and embraces the age, gender identity, veteran status, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, physical ability, and any other protected category, as well as the religious, political affiliations, and cultural views of the Bank’s community.
Eagle Bank Service Telephone
General Questions/Report Fraud:
ATM and Debit Card Support:
Online Banking Login
How to Log In
1. Visit the bank’s website https://www.eaglebankcorp.com/.
2. The Login is located to the upper right part of their page and select the account to log in. Enter Company ID and User ID.
How to Enroll
1. Click the (New User Business or New User Personal).
2. Once you click the New User Personal. You will be directed to the Online Banking Enrollment part and will be required to agree before you proceed.
3. Once you accept the agreement you will be directed to another page and fill out all the blank fields with the needed information. Click on “Continue“.
Video For Think Community: EagleBank
Eagle Bank customers will be required to have a routing number or routing transit number is a 9 digit number that identifies a financial institution in a transaction and the location where your bank account was opened. The most common types of transactions are ACH and wire transfers. You’ll often be asked for your checking account routing number when you’re making a payment online or by phone.
Some banks and financial institutions usually have multiple routing numbers serving different purposes, geographical regions, and branches. Therefore it is important to ensure that you are using the correct routing number before you initiate a money transfer.
A routing number can also be referred to as an RTN, a routing transit number, or an ABA routing number and can be easily be found printed on the bottom of a check or in the online banking portals of the financial institutions.
How to Find Your Routing Numbers on Check
The best way to find the routing number for your Marquette Bank checking, savings, or business account is to look into the lower-left corner of the bank check.
|Routing Number||Swift Number|
|https://www.eaglebankcorp.com/||055003298||Not part of SWIFT network|
Branch Locations And Opening Hours
Please click here for more location.