Desert Schools Federal Credit Union
Desert Financial Credit Union for creating opportunities for members of our community to break the cycle of poverty! Your contribution will make a significant impact on families and individuals here in our community, providing life-changing career pathway training, support, and resources that ultimately lead to economic empowerment and self-sufficiency.
Desert Schools Federal Credit Union Service Telephone
eBranch, New Loans, and Accounts
Online Banking Login
How to Log In
1. Visit the bank’s website https://www.desertfinancial.com/personal.
2. Click Login located to the upper right part of their page.
3. You’ll be directed to another page required to log in with your Username and Password.
How to Enroll
1. Click the Register.
2. Choose this if you are registering for your Individual and Business.
3. Once you choose the Individual. You will be directed to the Online Banking and Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions part and will be required to agree before you proceed.
4. Once you accept the agreement you will be directed to another page and fill out all the blank fields with the needed information. Click on “Continue“.
Video For Free Checking & A Better Way
Desert Schools Federal Credit Union customers will be required to have a routing number or routing transit number is a 9 digit number that identifies a financial institution in a transaction and the location where your bank account was opened. The most common types of transactions are ACH and wire transfers. You’ll often be asked for your checking account routing number when you’re making a payment online or by phone.
Some banks and financial institutions usually have multiple routing numbers serving different purposes, geographical regions, and branches. Therefore it is important to ensure that you are using the correct routing number before you initiate a money transfer.
A routing number can also be referred to as an RTN, a routing transit number, or an ABA routing number and can be easily be found printed on the bottom of a check or in the online banking portals of the financial institutions.
How to Find Your Routing Numbers on Check
The best way to find the routing number for your Marquette Bank checking, savings, or business account is to look into the lower-left corner of the bank check.
|Not part of SWIFT network
Branch Locations And Opening Hours
Please click here for more location.