Citizens Bank Of Kansas
Welcome to Citizens Bank of Kansas. We’re a neighborhood bank that’s, well, bigger than just a neighborhood. Since 1905 CBK and its predecessors have served the hard-working people of south-central Kansas as they’ve built and realized their dreams. We’d like to help you do the same.
Citizens Bank Of Kansas Service Telephone
Online Banking Login
How to Log In
1. Visit the bank’s website https://www.citizensbankofkansas.com/.
2. Click Online Banking Login located to the right part of their page.
3. You’ll be directed to another page and required to log in with your Access ID and Passcode.
How to Enroll
1. Click Enroll or Enroll Bussiness.
2. Once you click the Enroll. You will be directed to the Electronic Disclosure Consent Statement part and will be required to agree before you proceed.
3. You will be directed to another page and fill out all the blank fields with the needed information. Click on “Continue“.
Video For Member of the Month: Citizens Bank of Kansas
Citizens Bank Of Kansas customers will be required to have a routing number or routing transit number is a 9 digit number that identifies a financial institution in a transaction and the location where your bank account was opened. The most common types of transactions are ACH and wire transfers. You’ll often be asked for your checking account routing number when you’re making a payment online or by phone.
Some banks and financial institutions usually have multiple routing numbers serving different purposes, geographical regions, and branches. Therefore it is important to ensure that you are using the correct routing number before you initiate a money transfer.
A routing number can also be referred to as an RTN, a routing transit number, or an ABA routing number and can be easily be found printed on the bottom of a check or in the online banking portals of the financial institutions.
How to Find Your Routing Numbers on Check
The best way to find the routing number for your Marquette Bank checking, savings, or business account is to look into the lower-left corner of the bank check.
|Routing Number||Swift Number|
|https://www.citizensbankofkansas.com/||101102108||Not part of SWIFT network|
Branch Locations And Opening Hours
Please click here for more location.