BBVA Compass Online Banking
This bank is considered a subsidiary of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentina. This is a company currently headquartered in US, specifically in Birmingham, Alabama. The bank is regarded as one of the biggest banks in the US. IT even has branches across Florida, Texas, New Mexico, California, Colorado, Alabama, and Arizona.
Customer Service Telephone
Online Banking Login
For detailed step by step instructions on How to Login to bbva
1. Visit the homepage, enter your user ID on the blank field on the upper right hand side of the website. Click the green arrow.
2. Enter your password and you’re good to go. Mobile Banking, This is the website access counterpart that you can readily use from your smartphone or other mobile device. Login process is highly similar. How to Enroll Visit the nearest branch to open an account if you do not have a banking account yet. After that, you may proceed with the following steps.
1. Look for the login area and click on the “Activate” link.
2. Click “Activate Your Online Banking Now”.
3. Select the account type and provide the required information.
4. Create your user ID and your password, accept the bank’s terms and conditions.
5. Create your security questions, click on activate account.
• Website: http://www.bbvacompass.com
• Look for branch schedule and locations
• Routing number: 062001186
• Customer Service: 1 (800) 266-7277
• Swift Number: CPASUS44XXX
The routing number (and sometimes the SWIFT code, for international wiring) is required to complete all types of fund transaction in your bank. These are the numbers for the branches:
• New Mexico: 107000783
• Colorado: 107005319
• Texas: 113010547
• Florida: 0630013924
• California: 321170538
• Alabama: 062001186
• Arizona: 122105744
|Routing Number||Swift Number|
Branch Locations And Opening Hours