Barclays US Online Savings Account
The Barclays online savings account in the USA is an award-winning account with rates 20 times the national average. Barclays consistently has some of the highest savings rates in the country.
What Are The Benefits Of Barclays Online Savings Account?
With the online savings account, you enjoy the following benefits:
1. No monthly maintenance fees.
2. No minimum balances to open.
3. Tools to help you save with the set savings assistant.
4. Secure, 24/7 online access to your funds.
5. Online transfers to and from other banks.
6.Direct deposit to make saving simple and easy
7.You may make up to 6 withdrawals from your Barclays Online Savings account per statement cycle, including preauthorized, automatic and telephone transfers.
How To Apply For A Online Savings Account
Online Banking Access the www.banking.barclaysus website from any device with internet connection.
Before signing Up It Wil Be Handy To Have With You:
1. Social Security Number
2. External bank name, routing, and account number (They need this information because your initial deposit will be transferred from an existing external bank account.)
The signup process is:
1. Access the enrollment page on the Barclays online savings page: https://www.banking.barclaysus.com/online-savings.html
2. Find and click the green open an account button.
On the Welcome to Barclays Online Banking Screen Enter the required information:
• Full Name
• Birth Date
• Postal Code
• Social Security Number
• Email Address
Phone Number Consent
• Single Account
• Joint Account
How the account will be funded
- Please provide the account information needed so that you can link an external account to your Barclays account
3. Read the Terms and Conditions, then click Next.
This step requires you to complete 3 more terms and condition online documents.
-Electronic Consent agreement
-Terms And Conditions
4. Create your login information such as User ID and Password.
5. Click The Submit Button To Submit Your Application.
6. Contact the Customer Service Hotline on 888-720-8756 for any issues.