Barclays US Online CDs
The Barclays online certificate of deposit (cd) account in the USA is a reliable and secure way to see your money grow. A certificate of deposit (CD) is a time deposit, a financial product commonly sold in the United States and elsewhere by banks, thrift institutions, and credit unions. CDs are similar to savings accounts in that they are insured “money in the bank” and thus virtually risk-free.
What Are The Benefits Of Barclays Online Cds?
With the online cds account, you enjoy the following benefits:
1. Offer the stability of a fixed-rate annual percentage yield (APY).
2. FDIC Insurance.
3. Tools to help you save with the cd calculator. Pick your term and deposit amount and see how the savings can add up
4. Interest that compounds daily.
5. No hidden monthly fees or minimum balances to open.
6. Easy fund transfers
7. Get flexibility with a cd ladder. Start laddering here.
How To Apply For A Online Savings Account
Online Banking Access the www.banking.barclaysus website from any device with internet connection.
Before signing Up It Wil Be Handy To Have With You:
1. Social Security Number
2. External bank name, routing, and account number (They need this information because your initial deposit will be transferred from an existing external bank account.)
The signup process is:
1. Access the enrollment page on the Barclays online savings page: https://www.banking.barclaysus.com/online-savings.html
2. Find and click the green open an account button.
On the Welcome to Barclays Online Banking Screen Enter the required information:
• Full Name
• Birth Date
• Postal Code
• Social Security Number
• Email Address
Phone Number Consent
• Single Account
• Joint Account
How the account will be funded
- Please provide the account information needed so that you can link an external account to your Barclays account
3. Read the Terms and Conditions, then click Next.
This step requires you to complete 3 more terms and condition online documents.
-Electronic Consent agreement
-Terms And Conditions
4. Create your login information such as User ID and Password.
5. Click The Submit Button To Submit Your Application.
6. Contact the Customer Service Hotline on 888-720-8756 for any issues.