Barclays Online Banking
Barclays is a British financial services and banking company established in 1690. The main headquarters is in London. It has branches in more than 50 countries, considered as one of the top 10 largest financial companies in the world. This page has details for the UK and USA.
Customer Service Telephone
0345 734 5345 UK
Online Banking Login
For detailed steps on how to login to your Barclays online account follow these steps: How to Log In
1. Access the bank’s homepage in the country of your choosing.
2. Go to the Login button (upper right side of the page).
3. Click Log In button.
4. Enter personal and banking information needed.
5. Once User ID is confirmed, you will be directed to a page for your Password.
Mobile Banking Access the www.barclays.mobi website from any device with internet connection.
The login process is the same. How to Enroll
1. Access the enrollment page on the homepage.
2. Enter the needed information:
• Full Name • Birth Date • Postal Code • Account Type • Sort Code • Card Number • Email Address
3. Read the Terms and Conditions, then click Next.
4. Create your User ID and Password.
5. Contact the Customer Service Hotline for issues.
Routing Number and Wiring Instructions The routing number can be found at the bottom left corner of the check. The Sort Code on the debit card is usually found just below the account holder’s name, to the left of the account number. Fund transfers can be done online or by visiting a branch. The following are needed: • Full Name and Address • Account Number • Name and Address of Receiving Financial Institution • Routing Number • Other information needed by receiving and/or sending institution International transactions need the Swift Code.
|Routing Number||Swift Number|
Branch Locations And Opening Hours