Arthur State Bank
Arthur State Bank has accounts and services available to meet a variety of financial needs. We offer personal service as well as digital solutions to help you achieve all your financial goals.
At Arthur State Bank, your Trust is our Priority! Arthur State Bank Trust is dedicated to providing professional management along with personalized service as part of your wealth management team to help you achieve your future goals.
Arthur State Bank Service Telephone
(877) BANK-2-GO (226-5246)
(864) 429-4241 (Union)
Online Banking Login
How to Log In
1. Visit the bank’s website https://www.arthurstatebank.com/.
2. Click the Online Login button.
3. You will be directed to another page and click the Login button.
4.You will be required to log in with your User ID and Enter the Random Code.
How to Enroll
1. Click the Online Login button. You will be directed to another page and click the SETUP YOUR INFO.
2. Once you click the LET’S GET STARTED button, you will be directed to the Online Banking Enrollment – Legal Disclosures part and will be required to agree before you proceed.
3. You will be directed to another page and fill out all the blank fields with the needed information. Click on “Next“.
Video For The New Face of Arthur State Bank
Arthur State Bank customers will be required to have a routing number or routing transit number is a 9 digit number that identifies a financial institution in a transaction and the location where your bank account was opened. The most common types of transactions are ACH and wire transfers. You’ll often be asked for your checking account routing number when you’re making a payment online or by phone.
Some banks and financial institutions usually have multiple routing numbers serving different purposes, geographical regions, and branches. Therefore it is important to ensure that you are using the correct routing number before you initiate a money transfer.
A routing number can also be referred to as an RTN, a routing transit number, or an ABA routing number and can be easily be found printed on the bottom of a check or in the online banking portals of the financial institutions.
How to Find Your Routing Numbers on Check
The best way to find the routing number for your Marquette Bank checking, savings, or business account is to look into the lower-left corner of the bank check.
|Routing Number||Swift Number|
|https://www.arthurstatebank.com/||053201034||Not part of SWIFT network|
Branch Locations And Opening Hours
Please click here for more location.