Online banking services refer to the various ways in which a bank can help a customer do their banking online, such as operating their account by being logged in securely, making transfers or paying for standing orders and selling foreign currency.
All the major banks offer full online internet banking service such as:
- Review account balances and transactions so you can easily keep track of your finances
- Download transaction information
- e.Alerts: Manage account activity by receiving alerts by e-mail or text message
Bill Pay/Funds Transfers
- Pay bills online and save time for the things you’d rather do
- Transfer funds between accounts and put your money where you need it, when you need it